Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Got a chrysler question

Customer Question
got a chrysler question
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/11/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 5 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

ok whats the question

got an 05 town country with no back lighting or radio or climate control lighting. powered up the inst cluster at the connector in the back, most lights came on...couple burned out bulbs and all the radio and climate control lighting came on. powered the white w/org streamer wire.
i need to know the pin number that powers the white, orange wire on the bcm and farther back ...also replaced the headlight, dimmer switch but that wasn't the problem. also the odometer and the park selector are lit up.
i don't have access to the van right now, it's at work i'm at home.
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Are you sure that was white/orange cause I see that as for the fog lamps but I see an orange/white that is the panel lamps driver wire for the instrument cluster.

Here are all the wiring diagrams I was looking through.

hey mike, i got no reply by this morning and i went to work and figured it out, the bcm is bad. at least the 2nd one put in the van it has replacement bcm in it from 2014.

No problem, the other expert opted out last nite and I came on this morning at 10:30am and saw your post.

Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician