Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The radio in my 2013 chrysler will not work. all he

Customer Question
The radio in my...

The radio in my 2013 chrysler will not work. all he functions are working on the screen but no sound at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No should that be my first place to check?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Chrysler?

2013 chrysler 300c john varvatos limited edition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I have just tried to disconnect the battery for 5 minutes thats all

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats really it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/9/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK have you had the vehicle scanned for any codes?

No I have not, no codes were thrown on my dash

so the bcm would control this and for some of the codes a check engine light will not be illuminated for this, do you know if you have a factory amp for your radio?

I do not know if it has factory amp.

OK check fuses 24,27,37 in the rear luggage fuse panel with key on for power on each point on the fuse

hows it coming?