Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no turn signals or wipers won't work. Not sure where…

Customer Question
I have no turn...

I have no turn signals or wipers won't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

Not sure where to find the fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2007 see spring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to check fuses but I can't locate them

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where to find the fuses

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/8/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: tracer5, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
tracer5
tracer5, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall You have 1 of 2 things likely. Either fuse #17 in the under hood fuse box, a 10 amp fuse OR the SCM or steering control module which is a module under the steering wheel. It is a module that is a logic module that controls wipers and turns./ Steering wheel is removed to change it. Please swap out fuse #17 first. Still not functions? then the SCM is likely bad. I have attached two links showing what the SCM looks like and location as well as fuse layout in the under hood fuse box on left side showing fuse #17

Please rate my service provided today using the rating scale at top of your page. After doing the required rating you can still return to this post for followups if need. Thanks Randall

tracer5
tracer5
tracer5, ASE Certified Technician