Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ive changed the heater core and the thermostat on my 07

Customer Question
Ive changed the heater...

Ive changed the heater core and the thermostat on my 07 Chrysler pacifica so I'm guessing its the blend door actuator but I don't want to change out all 3

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Brand new radiator. Hoses have been checked. There is no leaking. Refilled the radiator after I had changed the thermostat and heater core.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Thermostat and heater core. I thought that would for sure get the heat working. As well as brand new battery and cable links(even though I know that has nothing to do with it). Ive changed a lot over the past 3 months. And yes I'm fixing it myself because my mechanic tried to tell me it was the water pump.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its blowing air and cold air but not hot. It very slightly is a lil warm air on the driver side coming out but just cold air everywhere else.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Just thought it would be easier to talk than to type
12/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 6 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is***** can do a phone call if you like?

I only have 25 in my account at this time. I would have just bought a repair manual online for $14 if I wanted to pay $30. I just need to be pointed in the right direction of where it's at and I can then change it out myself. It's an easy change its just finding the part.
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

I imagine its a dual zone system?

I've already found it myself thanks. It's still going to be trouble getting to it but I found it.

you need the procedure?

No thanks I got it

ok