Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a sebring 2010 and need to know which part number is…

Hi, i have a...

Hi, i have a sebring 2010 and need to know which part number is ***** srs sensor under seat, and where is exactly located

12/8/2017
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I believe you may be referring to the seat track position sensor. This is on the top of the inboard seat track toward the rear. The part number is(###) ###-####A.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

No, My sebring 2010 has the SRS indicator light on and the mechanic told me that i need to buy the sensor that goes under the seat. My question belongs to that sensor.

The seat track position sensor is the only sensor under the seat related to the airbag system. If you don't believe this is what they're referring to then I'll need to know what fault codes are setting.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician