Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 with a 2.7 letter engine I'm not getting any…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 with a 2.7 letter engine I'm not getting any power to the coils when the key is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Chrysler?

Dodge charger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I check all the fuses, check all the wires everything was looking good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was running fine until one of the green and injector wire was naked wire touch the ground

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Here is a wire diagram if needed https://www.dropbox.com/s/4a6bo77ddndqluc/igncoils.pdf?dl=0

The coils are powered by the ASD relay through fuse 15. Check those and let me know.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris