Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I change the water pump on my Chrysler LHS 1999 3.5…

Customer Question
How do I change the...
How do I change the water pump on my Chrysler LHS 1999 3.5 liter 24 valve
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Removing timing belt is required to replace water pump on this vehicle so I'd replace timing belt at same time, it is about a 3 hour job. Let me know if you have questions. .Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yuht8b4ig581v3j/lhs1.pdf?dl=0

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0ghir8p64itmvn/lhs2.pdf?dl=0

Where is water pump located?

It is located behind the timing cover, so timing cover and timing belt need to be removed before you can access pump. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Here are also instructions for timing cover. Let me know if you have questions or run into questions, please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvgkqd1aknv6u98/tce.pdf?dl=0

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer, thanks.

Dan, Technician