Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to heater head. Consistent. 2003town country. 2003.

Customer Question
No power to...

No power to heater head

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2003town country

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Country?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes everthing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was in accdent front end damage

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I'm assuming that by 'no power' you mean that the control head is inoperative, rather than you've actually tested there and found a power feed missing. If the control head is inoperative it has either failed internally or has lost power or ground due to a wiring issue, blown fuse or internal failure in the integrated power module.

Are you hoping to do the required testing yourself?