Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to get my key code for my Chrysler 2005 Pacifica

Customer Question
touring...
I need to get my key code for my Chrysler 2005 Pacifica touring
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Can I please have my key code my vin# ***** *****
My key guy is here and I’ve lost my key
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.