Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 300 went to start now key is stuck and it wont turn…

Customer Question
2010 300 went to...

2010 300 went to start now key is stuck and it wont turn over at all. Cant even pop trunk.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

You can turn the wheel a little. The key is okay. Sometimes it locks and unlocks the car by itself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to jump. Nothing happened.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/5/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Robert

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics