Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Odometer is stuck. Cannot reset. Doesn't show mileage.

Customer Question
Odometer is stuck....

Odometer is stuck. Cannot reset. Doesn't show mileage . Displays 0.0 trip A

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2010 Town and country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I have just tried to hit reset button and will not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Was told by one mechanic that transmission is going. Took to local dealer, 3 tests were run and they say it is fine, but to consider looking for some thing new. Has 124,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

I just had an oil changed last Thursday but not sure t

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/4/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what specific question did you have?