Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 town and country and it stalls randomly then…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have...

Second opinion] i have a 2009 town and country and it stalls randomly then hard to start. happens while driving

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

Yes check engine light is on had it in and they said it was o2 sensors, changed them and light stayed on on same code

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had shop do work am disabled. replaced coils wires and plugs,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it the pcm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Anyway, you can get me the codes which are stored, parts stores will do that for free? Does it stall while accelerating, coasting, braking, or while stopped at red lights?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris