Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My dash lights go all on my wiper turn on n won’t go off.

Customer Question
My dash lights go...

My dash lights go all on my wiper turn on n won’t go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Where is that located I have a 2011 town and country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I check the fuse from the wipers n radio n it was fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well the dash lights all go on the wiper turn on and the radio don’t turn on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 7 months ago
Thomas Ragusa

hello, my name is ***** ***** am a chrysler technician.

Does the vehicle drive ok? Do you know when the engine is running what the voltage is at the battery? If the vehicle runs fine and the voltage is 13V or above I would start looking into a new cluster or loose connection around the cluster. the lights and wipers coming on indicate a bus communication error. If you have a scan tool or access to one their will be codes in the system that can help us point in the right direction as to where the problem might be.