Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It want start or turn over. 2007. Unhook the battery and…

Customer Question
It want start or...

It want start or turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Unhook the battery and checked fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Why red light keeps flashing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/3/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

You have a 07 chrysler and model?