Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I locked my keys in the car and now my driver door won’t…

Customer Question
I locked my keys...

I locked my keys in the car and now my driver door won’t unlock so the alarm keeps going off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

It won’t work like they key won’t move the lock and if you open the doors the alarm just keeps going off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2000 chrysler sebring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

First they tried a lock jimmy and then triple A came and opened my doors now my driver door just won’t unlock to stop the alarm

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope that’s all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you ,I will try to help you with this issue

if the driver lock is not unlocking the anto theft will not turn off,

if you have wd 40, spray inside the lock where the key goes in ,and wiggle it left and right and see if it lossen

if not take the door panel off and get to oit ,hard said then done since u can not open door,in some cases the seat has top be removed to access door panel

lets start here and we go from there

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat