Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2014 s back console cigarette lighter outlet doesn't work…

Customer Question
My 2014 s back...

My 2014 s back console cigarette lighter outlet doesn't work or the front console doesn't work but the armrest does work

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The power outlets

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Chrysler?

Where I can plug my cell phone chargers at

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its a Sport

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/29/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What is the vin number for this vehicle so I can get the right information for you