Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2004 chrysler pacifica climate control panel does not…

Customer Question
My 2004 chrysler pacifica...

My 2004 chrysler pacifica climate control panel does not light up and it only occasionally usually when its warm will the blower fan blow at very low speed warm air and may occasionally work at very low speed in the winter cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The control window panel on the climate control

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

No but am considering it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/28/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 4 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 4 months ago

Has any recent electrical repair been performed on the vehicle?

Chrysler Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi what has been checked or replaced so far?

no recent repair and this issue has been a problem for several years

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

thanks for clarifying. This is typically due to an internal failure of the actual climate control unit itself. you should be able to find a used replacement fairly inexpensively on ebay or from a wrecker.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Steve
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert