Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 chrysler 300. We just replaced brakes and

Customer Question
Hi there, i have a...
Hi there, i have a 2007 chrysler 300. We just replaced brakes and rotors n calipers n struts. The battery had gone dead at some point. Now, turn on the car and my heater/ac wont come on. Also, the Abs, esp airbag and traction control lights are on and wont go off. No lights were on prior to the work we just did. Also, i noticed the temp gauge went to the halfway mark but then would go down a bit to where it would be normally but did bop back up to halfway n back down again. Never seen it do that before. Never overheated. I heard maybe the thermostat? But that wouldnt cause the heater to not come on at all i would think. Checked all fuses, tested the actual blower motor and it works. Help! Pleasse! ūüėä
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/28/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and see if any wiring connections or ground connections were damaged or disconnected at all when the repairs were done.If this is or was checked and found o.k. double check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If all of these are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete