Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Need to locate the thermostat on an 2001 Sebring 3.0 v6

coupe LXI JA: Okay, I'll connect...
Need to locate the thermostat on an 2001 Sebring 3.0 v6 coupe LXI
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chrysler Sebring. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I don't think so, thanks
11/25/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

I​t is in the thermostat housing, here is a picture where I drew a arrow going to thermostat housing. Let me know if you have questions, thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxpbl5d1k7sk0g5/tstat.jpg?dl=0

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it from the lower radiator hose or upper? There's confusion from other sources cause of it's a 3.0 vs the more common 2.7 v6

It is the upper radiator hose, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Dan, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see it now, thanks!
Dan, Technician