Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the. What is the P21DD on a Chrysler Sebring.What…

Customer Question
What is the Mechanic's...

What is the

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

What is the P21DD on a Chrysler Sebring.What does it do and how do I repair it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/25/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 4 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

What is the year of your Sebring and what is the exact engine size?

1998 2.5 v6

HI,

Are you positive on that fault code as it is a diesel fault code for fault in the DEF fluid system.

I am not sure about the code # that is what I was told when I had it tested.

HI,

Ok, that is not a valid fault code for your specific vehicle. That code is for a DEF fault, which is a diesel engine made in 2007 or newer.

Did they give you any more information such as the definition?

No But I will have it checked again and get back with you thanks.

HI,

OK, sounds good. I am here everyday

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics