Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sunroof problem. 2001 pt cruiser. No sound or movement ---

sunroof problem Mechanic's Assistant:...

sunroof problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2001 pt cruiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

No sound or movement --- trying to find fuse/relay location

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

60k battery is about 1 year

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

11/25/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

There is no relay

Fuse is fuse #14 in the instrument panel fuse box. 4th row, 2nd column.

Where is the instrument cluster fuse panel?

At the lower left of the instrument panel on driver side. Look to the left of the steering wheel towards bottom of the dash and you will see a small cover plate. Open it and you will see the fuse panel

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Done

Glad to have helped

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager