Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The heat in my 2005 pacifica isnt getting warm and will only…

Customer Question
The heat in my...

The heat in my 2005 pacifica isnt getting warm and will only blow cold air, and now my temp adjustment will only go up to 29°

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

Yes both are fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and I have flushed it, checked head gasket, heater core, hoses etc.. Everything works fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of, thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long does it generally take for a mechanic to respond?
11/24/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

is this a dual zone or single zone climate control?

Dual

so you have a temp control knob for the driver side and passenger side?

I can control each one individually or together with just the drivers side. And I was able to get the temp to go up to 85° which is the highest setting but it's still blowing cold air.

key on. engine off. operate the temp control form cold to hot then back to cold. listen for an actuator moving behind the dash

Whereabouts under the dash is the aculator located?

all you have to do is listen for it moving

Ok if it does move what would be my next step or option?

to let me know

It's motorized and does sound like it's moving.

what do you mean its motorized? is it moving or not?