Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Anti-theft has come on. 2016 300. The lady arm is telling me…

Customer Question
Anti-theft has come on ...

Anti-theft has come on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2016 300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

The lady arm is telling me he has to go back to the dealership

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Tell me how to reset it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/22/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you with this today.

The anti-theft system on the Chrysler is an advanced transmitter signal, and if it stops receiving signal it will set the anti theft as active. The car will also set the anti theft if it sees what it considers a theft attempt, sometimes simple things can cause this.

I am going to attach a link to an article that will outline the procedure to reset the alarm. If this does not work then it most likely will have to go and be reset by a Chrysler scan tool.