Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for the 4 digit PIN number for the skim passcode,

Customer Question
Hey there, looking for...

Hey there, looking for the 4 digit PIN number for the skim passcode, just changed PCMs and need to write the vin into the used PCM. 2004 Grand Caravan 3.3l SE VIN# ***** Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Grand Caravan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thamks and think got most of the info

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/21/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 5 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Unfortunately due to manufacturer, we are no longer allowed to provide skim codes. Chrysler requires the customer to go to a dealer and provide proof of ownership, which is what you will need to do. Sorry about that

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager