Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 chrysler town and country van and need to

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 chrysler town and country van and need to lower the manual front seats by a inch and a half. how can I do this or is there a shorter base available that I can install /

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Town and Country. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks, that's it..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/21/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 7 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

there is no shorter base available...so you have 2 options a welding fabrication shop to modify the exsisting frame work or a interior upholstery shop to modify the seat cushion/ cover