Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pt cruiser 2001 engine type z ol 6 9 engine light on ,no…

Pt cruiser 2001 engine...

Pt cruiser 2001 engine type z ol 6 9 engine light on ,no shifting, code failure P0605 P0700

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

In diagnostic erase the code and engine ligth off ,drive the car and illuminate back after 1 km

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i m mecanic but not chrysler spacialist we dont check anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What the porcentage of failure can be

11/18/2017
camerontech
camerontech, Technician

hi there

im cam a licenced diagnostic tech

these 2 codes are extremely common and i have always had to replace the tranmission control module

locate the control module and check for rotten connections and i have also seen the modules actually splitting in half from corrosion

after the module is replace, you will need to perform a pinion factor relearn with a compatable scan tool.

let me know what you find and if i can help you further i would be hapy to help!

cam

hi there

let me know if i can assist you any further!

please take a moment to rate me as it is how i am compensated by just answer

thanks and i appreciate positive ratings!

cam

camerontech
camerontech, Technician
thancks for diagnostic ,repair the car quick and efective it is working fantastic

awesome! glad you found it!

thank you for the bonus!

cam