Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I nerek security code. I have VIN and radio number. Chrysler…

Customer Question
I nerek security code ...

I nerek security code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

I have VIN and radio number

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chrysler?

Chrysler 200 limited 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed battrery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I lost my radio code only

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Have you checked the owner's manual as some times it is written in there or on a sticker in the glove box.

Hi I need security code to chrysler 200 limited 2013

Unfortunately they do not give that information out to us techs anymore due to it being a security issue. But I can give you the procedure to get this. You need to also take all this info in person to your closest dealer with proof of ownership as they will not do it over the phone. make, model vin number and production date this info you should find on a sticker on the driver's door opening. The next bit of info required is radio model and serial number. This info you may have to remove the radio to get because it is on the radio's chasis. See if that may be in the owner's hand book.

The only other thing I can do for you is give you this link that has helped many in your position, but they charge a small fee for this service. Hope you understand it was a change in policy from all manufacturers.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Hi
I need the code to radio chrysler 200 limited 2013
VIN 1c3ccbcg9dn738692
radio serial number T00BE143376270
my phone number +48###-##-####
my email***@******.***
do you have any news