Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pacifica 2005 won't start says the nav system theft

Customer Question
Pacifica 2005 won't start...

Pacifica 2005 won't start says the nav system theft activation locked it out what do I do

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Not corroded but my son let the battery go down three times recently

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son is trying to fix it but he is in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Tampa and I am in Palm Bay looking for answers

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are quite a few things that could cause a no start condition, especially depending on exactly what is happening, and it's going to require some testing to determine what is wrong. If it cranks but doesn't start then you're either missing spark or fuel for whatever reason. If it doesn't crank the engine problem may be battery or connections, the starter, ignition switch, the powertrain control module, or a SKIM related issue.

Are you hoping to do the required testing yourself?