Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you remove emerceny break cable from rear caliber to…

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove emerceny break cable from rear caliber to replace caliber

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Dodge Caliber. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2009 town&country

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/16/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 8 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** remove the cable at the caliper, you will have to release the rear cables from the equilizer bracket, would you like the procedure for doing this?