Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have heater only on the driver side. I have no leaks. 2008…

Customer Question
I have heater only...

I have heater only on the driver side

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes I have no leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2008 chrysler sebring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I fixing my self

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/16/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 8 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Ok the issue you have is a partially clogged heater core its a common issue , when you replaced the heater core make sure you have the radiator flushed including the complete rest of the coolant system . I hope this helps . Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you

Why is the heater core ? I have good heat on the left side but the passenger side y cool

We have had them be partially clogged at the bottom portion of the heater core and cause issues like this if you had a blend door issue you would not get heat issue in either side

Ok I'm going to replace tomorrow thanks

No problem make sure you flush the system also please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided i will still help you if you need help after the feedback thanks