Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I was need a diagram of a Chrysler 300 S last 8 of vin are

hi I was need a...
hi I was need a diagram of a Chrysler 300 S last 8 of vin are EH105814
JA: What year is your 300?
Customer: 2014 a mechanic is working on r
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replacing the blendors and we purchased all the blendors that we were told were in the car by the dealership which was 5
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: but he told me he was only able to find 4 and wanted a diagram to be sure of where it was so he didn't have to search for is more.
11/15/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I need to know if yours has manual or automatic/digital climate control and if it has separate driver and passenger side temperature controls

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Digital. I have a big screen. And yes it’s a dual unit

HI,

Sorry for the delay. My computer froze up. Give me a few minutes to pull the diagram and upload to here

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you.

HI,

Ok, I only show 4

left temp blend door

right temp blend door

mode door(for which vent - floor, dash or defrost)

recirculation door (for fresh or cabin air)

See attached diagrams

I also checked the wiring diagrams, which only show 4 as well. see attached

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

b61b1984-41ab-49c7-b75e-...pngb61b198...pngffecf87f-f25c-406e-9644-...pngffecf87...pngf0156a22-cb3c-4532-b669-...pngf0156a2...png197de7a3-ea9d-41f7-9b8e-...png197de7a...pngc1a7df69-7965-423d-aa7b-...pngc1a7df6...png

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager