Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My system is an old model .... DSC 3000. It has been beeping…

Customer Question
My system is an...

My system is an old model .... DSC 3000. It has been beeping the past few hours, with the yellow light on TROUBLE. Pressing *2 shows problem at rear garage door. Tried opening and closing the door and resetting the system. no joy.

Mechanic's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

The beeps are driving us crazy ... haha

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris