Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Engine cradle broke or rusted, told to me by an oil changing…

Customer Question
engine cradle broke or...

engine cradle broke or rusted, told to me by an oil changing person

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Tow months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing would have a macanic do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

To buy a used one or a new one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 5 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 5 months ago

Is the cradle cracked/ damaged too or just rusted?

cracked
Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 5 months ago

Sorry about the wait, just got online. Used cradle from salvage yard will be fine as long as not rusted or bent. Plus it will cost less than half for a new one.

Chrysler Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 5 months ago

Do you have any other questions?

Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

I don't think that the cradle is even available new. You will have to purchase a used one.

Chris

Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician