Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Entertainment center not coming on at all! 2008 Aspen. I'm…

Customer Question
Entertainment center not coming...

Entertainment center not coming on at all !

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2008 Aspen.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Aspen yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm attempting to, have done anything yet , just need help and suggestion of what to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The screen is just gray and no functions at all, I was thinking it's a fuse somewhere that's blown.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

I think they are , I haven't had any changed since I bought it. It's been working fine till now.Screen is gray.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. If the system isn't coming on at all, then you need to first check the fuses for the circuits. The fuses are #'s 7, 11, and 12, in the inside fuse box. Here, I am attaching the electrical information for the circuits, along with the fuse location information. If these fuses are sound, then you will need to check the ground(G210) located behind the right kick panel. If the ground is good, then you will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes to determine the area of concern, which, if this is the case, is more than likely the screen, or the screen module.

.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.
Thanks , I 'll check it out tomorrow !!

You are very welcome. If you need me, I'll be here. Also, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.

Chrysler Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service. Thanks again.