Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

How to take the chrysler 200 front dash to change the

How to take the...

How to take the chrysler 200 front dash to change the evaporator

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Chrysler 300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Chrysler 200 front dash

need to replace the a/c evaporator coil on Chrysler 200
11/13/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what year your 200 is please?

2013 200 s

Okay thank you for that information, is the instrument panel steps the only thing you need?

I'm not the mechanic

Okay is the instrument panel removal the steps you looking for?

no the dash has to come out to replace the evrapitor coil

Yes I am aware of that, Im trying to find out if the removal steps are what your looking for, do you also need the evaporator removal steps as well?

no he just need to get to it and he'll take it from there

Okay, I have enclosed the instrument panel steps in the first link for you and just in case you need them I have also enclosed the Evaporator housing and the Evaporator removal steps as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwsujurdsmmxj0t/Instrument%20panel%20Nov%2013.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eten0yh31bte11f/Evap%20Nov%2013.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrtw288j3xdb0fu/Evaperator%20housing%20Nov%2013.pdf?dl=0

Is this the information your needing?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
thanks

Your very welcome and thank you as well.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician