Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What does it mean when it says Service Headlamp Leveling…

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean when it says Service Headlamp Leveling System?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2012 Chrysler 300S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried taking it to my mechanic

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/13/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue that is being displayed is that there is a fault detected in the light leveling system. The system adjusts the beams according to the certain conditions. The issue is likely to be just a sensor, although, to motor may have failed. Here, I am attaching the electrical diagram for the circuits along with the description to give you a better idea. First you will want to check the fuse for the circuits. The fuse is #47 located in the rear fuse box. If this fuse is not blown, then you will need to have the vehicle scanned in order to determine the area of concern.

If the fuse is sound, then the issue is going to be in the lamp assembly or one of the sensors.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.