Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It appears badkey. Is perfect. Town and country 2010. I

Customer Question
It appears badkey Mechanic's...

It appears badkey

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

Is perfect

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Town and country 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried alao the other keys, I xan open yhe doors but it does not turn on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So what seems to be going on?

It appears badkey
The Doria work
the doors work

your going to have to give a extremely more in depth explanation of whats going on

I open the Door, and in the display appears badkey

ok have you checked the main battery underhood and the connections?

No, what i have to do ?

make sure the battery is good and the connections are clean and have good contact,

The battery is new , I changed one month ago, I used the car 15 minutes before
I have a second key, but same problem
Can you help me

have you checked the voltage of the battery?

when you use your 2nd key make sure the 1st key is atleast 10 feet away from the vehicle ,

I did it but nothing

what does the vehicle do when you try to start?

The key do not turn
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics