Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 chry 300 little heat at idle,one heater hose gets

Customer Question
2010 chry 300 little...

2010 chry 300 little heat at idle,one heater hose gets pretty hot, outlet is cool. another teck replaced heater core supposedly,made no difference ,I replaced h2o pump ,no difference tried to ck. for codes no codes.did calibrate of actuators,still no difference!

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

I did blead cooling system before and after replaceing h20 pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm working on a customers car.heater core evap box, done by another teck. I replaced h20 pump, and tried calibration

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

It is possible that Just Answer may send you a phone call request on my behalf. Feel free to not accept this unless you want a phone call. If you decline there will be no additional charges.

I did read you had the heater core replaced, but experience tells me that if one hose to the core is hot and one is not then the core is not allowing fluid through it.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. The website will ask you for a phone call. Feel no obligation to accept, unless you feel it will help you. We can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Be sure to please take a quick moment and rate my ass

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics