Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

My kids are stranded in a 2002 Chyrsler Sebring and the

Customer Question
Second opinion] My kids are...
Second opinion] My kids are stranded in a 2002 Chyrsler Sebring and the alarm system keeps going off every time it is touched and the car didn't come with a FOBJA: Have you checked the fob's battery?Customer: No FOBJA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: I am 1 !/2 hours away from them. They can't find a button or anything to turn it off.JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: How do you either disconnect the system, pull fuses, or disable it without an FOB?
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Chrysler
11/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 29 days ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I assume it will not crank nor start?

Is this alarm flashing exterior lights and a pulsing horn?

Under the drivers side the dash does there appear to be an out of place module or wiring that should not be there?

Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 26 days ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics