Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need pin and key code for

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need pin...
Second opinion] I need pin and key code for VIN:2A4GM68456R810357VIN:2A4GM68456R810357VIN:2A4GM68456R810357JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: not right now
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/11/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Unfortunately due to legal issues not able to prove your are the cars owner. The website no longer allows us to use our manufacturers login to access and share these pin codes. You must get them from the dealer in person. If you have another concern I can help with that though.