Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My dvd player. Screen one has sound no picture 2017 town and…

Customer Question
My dvd player Mechanic's...

My dvd player

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Screen one has sound no picture 2017 town and country 2016 sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have had this in the past and I use the remote to change settings, but nothing is working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/10/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Do the other screens display a picture?
the back screen plays the movie and sound
Ok, if that is the case, then the monitor display itself has / is failing, or the harness/connector between the player and that screen has poor connections. I have seen both cause this.
Basically the unit will need to be pulled down from the headliner and circuit tests performed between the display and the player.
For crying out loud! Seriously?
Have the dealer check this for you. It may be covered under warranty.I hope that this information is helpful!Chris
thank you
seriously. I have seen this before at the dealer I work at
Wish I had an easy fix, but I have to be honest with you.Chris
I hope that this information has been helpful, and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service or accept my answer using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.
Thank you!
Chris

I hope my information/answer from the other day was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris