Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My engine started smoking in the engine area by the gasket.

Customer Question
- I have not had...
My engine started smoking in the engine area by the gasket. - I have not had an oil change in 9 months. I just got the inspection done and it pass. I drove it all day and parked it. later that week my wife drove it and it begin smoking (white smoke) 3 blocks away. Could it be cause of no oil change in 9 months? or a leak some where?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Does the engine even try to start? do you hear any noise?

?

do you still need assistance? If not it would be nice for you to let me know. Thank you.