Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a list of codes on my 2000 caravan and needed to know…

Customer Question
I have a list...

I have a list of codes on my 2000 caravan and needed to know what I had to purchase to fix the codes. they are p0456,0107,0108,0420,1496,0442,0455,0201. thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

My boss read them with his and wrote them down for me

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just had him read the codes so I knew what I would need to fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of. just wanting to what it is going to take part wise. thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chrysler
11/7/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

It is not that simple because codes tell you what diagnostics to run, not what part to replace. I can provide the diag steps for each code or I can make an educated guess on what the codes will result in needing replaced.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris