Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need skim code for 2004 pt cruiser. Vin is 3C4FY58844T204500…

Customer Question
Need skim code for...

Need skim code for 2004 pt cruiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler PT Cruiser. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Vin is 3C4FY58844T204500

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Due to legal and security reasons techs here are no longer allowed to provide these. We can not prove we are speaking to the car owner. If there is another concern I can assist with that.