Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The inside brake light for my 2002 Sebring flashes on and…

The inside brake light for...
The inside brake light for my 2002 Sebring flashes on and off mainly when turning corners. It just passed inspection and a complete winterizing package but no brake issues were reported.
10/30/2017
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

If your brake fluid is low in the master cylinder then it can cause the light to come on when stopping or going around a corner. If you top off the fluid and road test again and light still comes on let me know? Also let me know if fluid is not low?

Jaybird61
Ok. I asked the service advisor where I had the complete check up and winterizing done if that covered all the fluids including brake and he said it did. I’ll double check after daybreak and let you know. Could it also be uneven pressure in my tires?

Yes it can be caused by tire pressures or different size tires. If the fluid is not low then you will need to have brake system checked for stored service codes.