Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

It won't start up. 2006 Chrysler 300. Not much. As the

Customer Question
It won't start up JA: What...
It won't start up
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 Chrysler 300
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much. As the problem has been going on constantly for the past month and a half. I had the fuel pump replaced last week when it just suddenly turned off while driving
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: Second time
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My car stalls to turn on more frequently now. I've always been able to turn it back on. Until this last time it didn't start
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
10/22/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you know how to check fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. I don't know how to check that out. I want to trust my gut that it has something to do with my key or something in the ignition switch. Shops try to charge me for things I know is not the problem maybe because I'm a girl who doesn't know nothing about my car.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I recently had the fuel pump changed.

Will it at least crank?

Key in the run position is the theft light off?

Do you know someone in person that can help you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it won't crank. It's like if I took the chip out and try to start the car without the chip. I've been trying to find a mechanic since Monday. And the ones that have looked at it have gave me unbelievable answers. Like it's the battery, when all lights work. Or that I need a new engine or transmission when I just got it rebuild two years ago.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know about the theft light. I'm not familiar with where or what it looks like. Let me search it up and try it and I'll reply to you wether it's on or off

The theft light is a indicator that is just a circle. It should come on for 2 seconds then go off once the key is turned to the run position.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics