Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Change computer still not workie. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica.

Customer Question
Change computer still not...

Change computer still not workie

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Bring up code U110c

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Yes u110c

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems replied 8 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

FOR DTC U110C the pcm is not one of the possible causes

did you change BCM or PCM it is the communication between the 2 or the bcm etc

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW PDF FILE WITH PIN POINT TROUBLESHOOT TO KNOW

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat