Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is turn signal located on 2001 Plymouth Prowler. My…

Customer Question
Where is turn signal...

Where is turn signal flasher located on 2001 Plymouth Prowler

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Plymouth Prowler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My turn signals and brake lights aren't working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
10/4/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 7 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Here is how to replace the combination flasher:

REMOVAL

1. Open hood.
  2. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
  3. Remove the steering column opening cover
  4. Remove the combination flasher (blue). The combination flasher is taped to the steering column wire harness.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Brad
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician