Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I looking for the 4 digit skim /key pin code for my Chrysler…

Customer Question
I looking for the...

I looking for the 4 digit skim /key pin code for my Chrysler Town and country 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Town and Country. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that would help me tremendously... thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chrysler
10/3/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

The website no longer allows us to give these out due to us not being able to verify you are the true car owner. You will need to get this information from your local dealer. Sorry.

Hello Chris I am just looking for the 4 digit code so I can create another FOB programmed key for my Chrysler T&C 2005 Touring 3.8 L . I am the original owner and I can prove it, I have the title and the car registration. If I get the 4 digit number I can get a second programmed key for my Van. can you help me. I spend 16.00 so far and I have not gotten my question answered. It says to call you it is $26.00. Is that 26 more on top of the 16.00 I have already spent and not received an answer yet ? pls. advise.

I have no plans to break the rules set by the website and lose my job. I will opt out to see if another wants to take that chance.

OK so was I charged 16.00 for this particular answer or do I have the 16.00 banked for another mechanic to answer my question? I was
Ok Chris thanks for your time, I will try another avenue to get the 4 digit pin number for programming my key to my T & C Van.
Thank you for your time, Good night, Since I did not get an answer to my question I feel it is only fair to get my $16.00 refunded or not charged due to your policies and procedures that you have to follow. Best Regards, ***** *****

You are more than welcome to contact customer service through the link on this page to address the fees or I can help with another question in place of this one if you have one.