Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have chrysler 300s 2017 and I need to re connect ignition…

Customer Question
I have chrysler 300s...

I have chrysler 300s 2017 and I need to re connect ignition wires under dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I don't have a wiring diagram, that would be helpful. I connected the green wire and car wanted to start. I need to know where black wire and grayish with black line thru it goes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Im trying. So far I have hooked up red and I believe black is ground. I think green goes across to actual push start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just don't know where grey with black line wire goes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chrysler
10/3/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 8 months ago
Thomas Ragusa

Hello, my name is***** am a certified Chrysler technician, Ill look up the wiring diagram and see what I come up with, bare with me one moment, I am assuming you have a 3.6L motor?

Chrysler Mechanic: Thomas Ragusa,
 replied 8 months ago

Does this look like the connector you are trying to reassemble? Does this help you? Is there anything else you need?

Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa
Thomas Ragusa